What adds and fixes Skype for Business Server 2015 cumulative update 4?
20. November 2016
Posted by on
Microsoft released cumulative update (CU) 4 / Nov ’16 for Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015. The CU adds the following new features:
- Support of Multiple Emergency Numbers up to 100
- Support of Location Based Routing for SfB mobile app clients
- Support of E911 is now supported for SfB Mac 2016 client
Additionally, of course, it includes some fixes (see also Microsoft KB):
- 3203706 Long silence when you dial into a meeting in Skype for Business Server 2015 that has name recording disabled
- 3203153 You experience intermittent message delivery delay or failure in Skype for Business Server 2015 Persistent Chat rooms
- 3203152 Lync Phone Edition telephones cannot put a call on hold if “Music on Hold” feature is disabled
- 3203148 Front End server of Skype for Business Server 2015 crashes upon restart
- 3203707 Japanese characters in the subject of a missed call notification message are garbled
- 3203150 Calls to mobile clients fail if Skype for Business Server 2015 has advanced privacy mode enabled
- 3203147 LS Storage Service event 32054 after you upgrade to Skype for Business from Lync 2013
For further details please see KB. Download the latest cumulative update (CU) >>here<< and read KB article >>here<<.