What adds and fixes Skype for Business Server 2015 cumulative update 4?
Microsoft released cumulative update (CU) 4 / Nov ’16 for Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015. The CU adds the following new features:
- Support of Multiple Emergency Numbers up to 100
- Support of Location Based Routing for SfB mobile app clients
- Support of E911 is now supported for SfB Mac 2016 client
Additionally, of course, it includes some fixes (see also Microsoft KB):
- 3203706 Long silence when you dial into a meeting in Skype for Business Server 2015 that has name recording disabled
- 3203153 You experience intermittent message delivery delay or failure in Skype for Business Server 2015 Persistent Chat rooms
- 3203152 Lync Phone Edition telephones cannot put a call on hold if “Music on Hold” feature is disabled
- 3203148 Front End server of Skype for Business Server 2015 crashes upon restart
- 3203707 Japanese characters in the subject of a missed call notification message are garbled
- 3203150 Calls to mobile clients fail if Skype for Business Server 2015 has advanced privacy mode enabled
- 3203147 LS Storage Service event 32054 after you upgrade to Skype for Business from Lync 2013
Posted on 20. November 2016, in Tech and tagged Collaboration, Microsoft, Skype for Business, Updates. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on What adds and fixes Skype for Business Server 2015 cumulative update 4?.