Improve your collaboration capabilities by using Cisco’s Spark Board
Cisco released the Spark Board. It is a collaboration room device for your collaboration spaces or legacy video conferencing rooms. It transforms your Cisco video sessions to collaboration sessions based on the Cisco Spark platform.
- Use Case: Connect virtual teams and enable them for modern collaboration
- Goal: Consistency, simplicity, and reliability of experience across the Cisco Spark endpoints
- Key capabilities: Meeting, calling, messaging, white boarding, sharing
- Security: End-to-end encryption of the collaboration session
- Devices: mobile devices, laptops, smartphones, tablets with the Cisco Spark app
- Type of offer: Cloud Service Subscription model based on Cisco Spark
For more details and an intro video of the Spark Board take a look on Cisco’s website >>here<< and the data sheet of the Spark Board specs >>here<<.So if you are already using a Cisco Video Infrastructure, considering to go for cloud offers to enable you for a more flexible, agile, service-oriented and operation expenditures (opex) approach you could consider to built a hybrid cloud model to combine the best of two worlds: the Cisco video conferencing solution on premise/hosted and Cisco Spark.